Hospitality Industry Training
The College is also highly experienced in working with the Hospitality industry. We offer a number of short courses and masterclasses for those working in the Hospitality Industry who want to achieve a further qualification or learn new skills. All courses run frequently throughout the year – please contact us for details. These courses include:
- National Award for Personal Licence Holders - one day course for anyone who authorises the sale of alcohol to the public (as per the legal requirement in England and Wales) or those who wish to work in licensed premises where alcohol is sold. This course meets the recognised legal requirements.
- Food Safety in Catering - one day course for those considering a career in the Food Services industry or who are required to meet legal standards relating to food handling. Also available - Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering.
- WSET Certificate in Wines - one day course for those preparing for their first job or for employees starting their first job in wine service. It may also be helpful for candidates on food and drink service courses
- Introduction to Sous Vide Cookery – one day course to introduce the techniques in sous vide cookery.
- Game Seminar – one day masterclass with a specialist game lecturer.
- Kitchen Science & Molecular Gastronomy – three day seminar which develops skills in Kitchen Science in the College’s new Culinary Lab.
- Cake Decoration and Wedding Cakes – specialist courses in cake decoration skills for dedicated amateurs and professional alike.
- Chocolate Skills – one day courses in working with chocolate in the kitchen with specialists in this field.
Please see course list below for the latest courses or contact us for further details.
Please call 0870 060 9800 for further information or to book a place on a short course.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Click here to find out more about courses and training for those working in the Hospitality Industry.
Share this page with a friend
(Fields marked • are required.)