Academic & Vocational Strengths
The internationally recognised School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts offers a wide range of courses including professional chef diplomas and hospitality management courses as well as a dedicated international chef's programme. Westminster Kingsway College has an excellent reputation within the hospitality industry and famous former students include TV chefs, Jamie Oliver, Antony Worrall Thompson and Ainsley Harriott.
Westminster Kingsway College has a well-deserved reputation for the excellence of its language teaching and learning facilities for English. Our English Programme for International students is accredited by the British Council.
Westminster Kingsway College offers excellent multimedia, computing and ICT courses and the Creative Learning Lab at our Soho Centre features a TV studio, multimedia suite and creative workshop. The College offers vocational courses at further and higher education level, giving students the opportunity to progress into further study and enhance their employment and career prospects.
Other subjects include Film and Media, Fashion, Art & Design, Performing Arts, Health and Social Care, Travel and Tourism, and Access to Higher Education. The College serves both the local and business communities, as well as benefiting from excellent business links across the capital, ensuring that our students are able to work closely with potential employers. The College offers a unique opportunity to study in central London for qualifications that are tailored directly to employment opportunities.
Why should International students choose Westminster Kingsway College?
Westminster Kingsway College has the course for you.
The College will offer you:
Fantastic teaching from lecturers who have worked in your chosen industry and have developed their teaching skills to help you to learn
- Tutors on hand to support you throughout your studies
- Progression to university study
- Opportunities to meet with employers from industry through forums and events
- First-class facilities and resources at both the King's Cross and Victoria Centres
- Excellent location near to mainline train and tube stations
- A student support team offering help and advice throughout your studies
- An opportunity to join the Students' Union and enjoy student activities throughout the year
- A chance to take part in national competitions and events while you study
- Great field trips which will enhance your studies and encourage you to interact with your fellow students
Share this page with a friend
(Fields marked • are required.)