Welcome to Westminster Kingsway College's Hospitality Training for Employers
Westminster Kingsway College has an excellent reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. The College is recognised as one of the leading providers of education and training in the UK and has been accredited with the new national Training Quality Standard and is a centre of excellence for hospitality training.
The College offers programmes to suit all skills and abilities. From improving your professional chefs skills, to learning new management techniques, to attending a masterclass with the College’s team of expert chef lecturers or undertaking an Apprenticeship – Westminster Kingsway College has something to suit your requirements.
In 2010, the School of Hospitality celebrates its 100th anniversary and the College will build on the successes of the past to create an exciting future. The College offers a unique opportunity to study in central London for vocational qualifications that are tailored directly to the requirements of the industry.
Hospitality Training to help your business grow
Westminster Kingsway College offers a wide range of courses and training in Hospitality and Culinary Arts including:
- Apprenticeships in Professional Cookery and in Hospitality Food Service and Supervisory Skills
- Full-time College-based courses including Professional Chefs Diplomas and Diplomas in Hospitality Supervision
- Part-time College-based courses including Professional Cookery NVQs Level 1/2/3, Professional Scholarships, Patisserie and Confectionery courses and Business Skills
- Industry Masterclasses in Specialist Culinary Skills
- Management courses with the Institute of Hospitality
- Foundation Degrees in Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management and Tourism Management
- International Culinary Diploma – a fast track, intensive course for Professional Chefs
Please find below details of the latest courses at Westminster Kingsway College suitable for those working in the Hospitality Industry:
Share this page with a friend
(Fields marked • are required.)