What to bring to complete your enrolment
Thank you for applying for a course at Westminster Kingsway College. The courses we offer and student life at the College reflect our position in the heart of London. Our programmes are tailored to employment opportunities and to university. By choosing to study at the College you are taking a major step in creating an exciting future for yourself in one of the most vibrant cities in the world.
Main College enrolment takes place in August each year – check back for exact dates or
contact the College for further info.
Not sure when you should attend? Contact us on 0870 060 9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you can start your course you will need to have attended an interview and enrolled, which will confirm your place. We recognise that it may not be possible for everyone to come along on the day they are invited to enrol on. You are welcome to come in on a later date but please remember that places fill up fast and the later you leave it the less likely you are to get a place on the course of your choice.
Remember you will not be guaranteed a place on your course until you have enrolled and received your student card and learner agreement.
Please bring the following to enrolment:
- Evidence to show that you have met the conditions of your offer. For example, any outstanding copies of certificates/proof of qualifications/reference that were requested at interview/identified in your conditional offer letter.
- Residency Information
Please bring any of the following so that we can assess your course fees
- UK/EU Passport or ID Card.
- Birth Certificate (will be accepted if you are aged 16-18)
- Home Office Documents.
- Non EU Passport showing a valid visa.
- A recent Solicitor’s letter or any other documents you hold regarding your residency status.
- If you are claiming Job Seeker’s Allowance; Employment Support Allowance (WRAG), please bring evidence with you, such as a current letter from the Benefits Agency and/or a recent bank statement showing the payment of your benefit into your bank. Please note that this evidence must be dated after 1 August 2013 for courses starting in September 2013 .
- If you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:- council tax benefit; housing benefit; income support; Guaranteed Pension Credit or you are in receipt of AS/NASS/Section 4 support, please bring recent evidence with you.
- Money to pay for your fees
If you have any queries please contact Course Information on 0870 060 9800 or email@example.com.
What do I do if I have a disability/mental health difficulty?
Contact us on 0207 832 5266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
When is my Induction?
Your teacher will give you full details when you enrol. You will have the chance to meet your teacher/s and the other students in your class, and to get used to the College buildings and find your way around.
You will have the opportunity to visit the Learning Centres, hear about the help and support you can expect in the classroom and also the financial support that is available to you. You will find out about what it’s like to be a Westminster Kingsway College student. We will help you settle in, understand the kind of behaviour that is required to be successful during your time with us and how we can work with you to help you achieve your potential.
How you can get involved
You will also find out about the Class Representatives system, the Student Council Meetings and volunteering as a Student Champion. It is really important to know how you feel about your experience at Westminster Kingsway College and these are just some of the many ways that you can tell us your opinions and ideas.
Data Protection, Complaints & Refunds and Terms & Conditions
You can request copies of Westminster Kingsway College policies when you enrol or by calling the Contact Centre on 0870 060 9800 to be sent a copy of the Terms and Conditions of enrolment.
Share this page with a friend
(Fields marked • are required.)