Access to HE Diploma: Nursing
I was dreading going back to studying but Westminster Kingsway College made it pain free and easier to balance working and studying at the same time. I also found the facilities great as the Centre had a nice, clean and safe environment compared to other Colleges I had looked at in London. That encouraged me to relax and get on with my education. I found that Westminster Kingsway College had a great reputation among students online too. Now that I have successfully completed my studies, I’m going onto study for a BSc in Adult Nursing at Kingston University.
Social Care, Nursing & Midwifery
The Social Care, Nursing and Midwifery sectors have always been popular with those who aspire to work within the changing environment of today’s modern social and health care service.
Our Social Care, Nursing & Midwifery courses equip students with the skills and abilities to deliver a first-class service as well as enable them to progress to Management Level.
Careers at a glance:
- Social Worker
- Speech Therapist
- Criminal Scientist
- Housing Officer
- NHS Officer
- Dental Hygienist
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Health and Human Sciences Level 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Midwifery Level 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Nursing Level 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences Level 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Psychosocial Studies Level 3
- Apprenticeship in Health & Social Care Level 2
- Apprenticeship in Health & Social Care Level 3