Teaching is one of the most rewarding professions and provides you with the opportunity to interact with people of all ages and backgrounds. Westminster Kingsway College offers courses that will help you to progress into teaching and develop your skills for the classroom.
We offer teaching courses for those who are looking to teach English to Speakers of other Languages or for those who would like to teach in the lifelong learning sector. We also offer an Access to Education Studies and Teacher Training course for those looking to go to university to study teaching.
Careers at a glance: Teacher (Primary and Secondary) | Lecturer | Head teacher | Social Worker | Researcher | School Administrator
Click on the course links below for further information.
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Teacher Training Level 3 (19+ only)
- Award in Education and Training Level 3 – September start
- CELTA: Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Level 5
- Early Years Advanced Practitioner NCFE Certificate Level 4
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Childcare – September start
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Evening course – January start
- NVQ QCF Assessor Certificate Level 3 – NCFE Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Teaching Assistants (STLS) City and Guilds certificate Level 2