Learn new skills at Westminster Kingsway College
Courses for adults starting April or May 2013
Drop-in to any Centre, Call 0870 060 9800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accounting, including Book-Keeping & Accounts
- Business, Enterprise & ICT, Secretarial Studies & Human Resources
- Pre-Employment courses, including English, Administration, Retail & Enterprise
- English, including ESOL, Literacy, IELTS & Vocational English
- Zumba Fitness
- Hospitality and Culinary Arts, including Professional Cookery, Advanced Diplomas, Hospitality Industry short courses and masterclasses, Institute of Hospitality Diplomas & Apprenticeships
- Teaching & CELTA courses
- Travel & Tourism Air Fares & Ticketing
- Working with Children Childcare
- Continuous Professional Development in Human Resources, Marketing, Management & Team Leading
Are you an international student?
Find out more about Westminster Kingsway College International courses, including English, International Culinary and Postgraduate programmes.
Are you aged 16-18?
Camden JobTrain at Westminster Kingsway College offers courses Level 1 or 2 designed for young people aged 16-18 years old who are interested in developing skills for a vocational career in
Construction Skills, Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Skills, Sport Studies and Childcare & Education. Find out more about the Camden JobTrain Open Day.
Courses take place in College Centres and community venues across central London.
*Free courses are subject to availability and the applicant’s eligibility. Contact email@example.com
or 0870 060 9800 for more information. Applicants must be in receipt of either Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance to receive a FREE course. If you are not in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance the full course fee will be payable. Please note, fees may change at short notice due to circumstances beyond our control. The fees payable are those in force at the time of enrolment, which supersede any that may previously have been advertised. Subject to availability. Each course will only run if 20 or more learners enrol.
Share this page with a friend
(Fields marked • are required.)