1. Find out more
Before you apply you will need to decide what you want to study! Check out our list of courses. Or if you want to meet one of our friendly and fully trained Advisors from the Learner Consultants team, you can call us on 020 7963 4181 to make an appointment. We offer a free, impartial advice service to help you decide which options will suit you best for your future.
2. Attend an Open Day
3. Complete an application form as early as possible
Once you have decided what you would like to study you need to submit an application. We recommend applying as early as possible to have the best opportunity of gaining a place on you your chosen course. If you apply late in the academic year, you are less likely to be offered a place and may need to consider alternatives, which we can help you with.
There are various ways to apply for a course:
- Apply online – for some courses you will be able to apply online via this website. To apply online, please find your chosen course on this website and click on the apply online button above your course to apply. So that your application can be processed as quickly as possible, please make sure that you complete all sections of the form. If you are uncertain about the information that is required, or you need some help with filling in the form, please contact us on 020 7963 4181 or via the Live Chat link at the bottom of the website. We will be happy to help you.
- Complete an application form – You can print and complete an application form and return it to the College. You can also pick up a copy in any College Centre. Additional copies can also be requested by contacting 020 7963 4181 or email@example.com. Completed forms can also be delivered by hand to any College Centre or sent to Registry, Westminster Kingsway College, Regent’s Park Centre, Longford Street, London NW1 3HB.
- Enrol direct at College – For some courses, you can enrol directly to the College without submitting an application form. For these courses you will need to visit the Centre in person at a scheduled appointment. To book a direct enrolment appointment, please contact the College on 020 7963 4181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply through UCAS – If you are applying for a full-time Higher Education Degree then you can apply through UCAS www.ucas.com. Otherwise for all other Higher Education Degrees you can apply direct to the College.
- Apply for an Apprenticeship vacancy – Applications for Apprenticeships and Work-Based Learning can follow a different process. Visit the Apprenticeships page or contact us for details.
- Apply to the International Office – International students from outside of the EU should contact the International office for details of how to apply.
- Go along to the first course – For many Community courses that take place in community venues in Camden, you can go along to the first course each term to enrol.
4. Receive confirmation
If you have submitted an application then the College will write to you to confirm that we have received your application. If you have not received this within two weeks of sending your application, please call 020 7963 4181 to track the status of your application.
5. Attend an interview
If you are eligible to join your chosen course you will also receive a letter inviting you to attend an interview at a certain time and date. Please ensure that you attend your interview. It is not always possible to arrange alternative dates or times. If you cannot attend you interview please call 020 7963 4181 as soon as possible.
6. Receive confirmation of your offer
If you are successful at interview you will be offered a place at the College, subject to evidence of your exam results, receipt of a good reference and any other relevant entry criteria. Once you have received an offer you should confirm acceptance of this offer in writing, by returning the freepost card given to you at interview.
7. Receive an enrolment date
If you have submitted an early application we will send you an enrolment date during August once we have received your acceptance. It is vital that you attend in person and bring all the supporting evidence you need with you.
8. Enrol at the College and become a Westminster Kingsway College student
You will not be guaranteed a place on your course until you have fully enrolled and received your Student Membership Card and signed your Learner Agreement.