1. Find out more
Before you apply, you will need to decide what you want to study. Take a look at our full list of courses for the most up to date course information.
Need help or advice? Our friendly and fully trained advisors from the Learner Consultants team can be contacted on 020 7963 4181 – we offer a free, impartial advice service to help you decide which options will help you achieve your goals.
2. Come to an Open Day
3. Apply online
We recommend applying as early as possible to have the best opportunity of gaining a place on a course.
The main way to apply for a course at Westminster Kingsway College is to apply online:
- Apply online – for most of our courses you can to apply online via our website using our online applications portal – you will need to register an account
– Step 1 – Find the course you want to apply for and click on the apply online button
– Step 2 – Enter personal details on the registration page
– Step 3 – Verify your email address
– Step 4 – Return to the course page and click apply online
– Step 5 – Enter your email address and password and proceed through the application form
If you are uncertain about the information that is required, or you need some help with filling in the form, please contact us on 020 7963 4181 or via the Live Chat link at the bottom of the website. We will be happy to help you.
If you’re applying for a Higher Education course, please see the following instructions:
- For full time courses: Apply directly to Westminster Kingsway College by completing our PDF application form (printed submissions will not be accepted) on a desktop computer, or online through UCAS (fee payable to UCAS*)
- For Part time/Day release courses: Apply directly to Westminster Kingsway College by completing our PDF application form (printed submissions will not be accepted) on a desktop computer
Links to our PDF application form and the relevant pages on UCAS can be found on the individual course PDF page. You will need to save our PDF application form to your computer, complete it and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
*To apply through UCAS for 2019 entry, you will be required to pay £13 for one choice and £24 for more than one choice.
International students need to apply through the International Office:
- Apply to the International Office – International students from outside of the EU should contact the International office for details of how to apply
Our community courses usually allow you to enrol at the first lesson:
- Go along to the first lesson – For many community courses that take place in community venues in Camden, learners can go along to the first lesson of each course to enrol.
4. Receive confirmation
If you have submitted an application then the college will write to you to confirm that we have received your application. If you have not received this within two weeks of sending your application, please call 020 7963 4181 to track the status of your application.
5. Attend an interview
If you are eligible to join your chosen course you will usually receive a letter inviting you to attend an interview at a certain time and date. Please ensure that you attend your interview. If you cannot attend you interview please call 020 7963 4181 as soon as possible.
6. Receive confirmation of your offer
If you are successful at interview you will be offered a place at the college, subject to evidence of your exam results, receipt of a good reference and any other relevant entry criteria. Once you have received an offer you should confirm acceptance of this offer in writing, by returning the freepost card given to you at interview.
7. Receive an enrolment date
If you have submitted an early application we will send you an enrolment date during August once we have received your acceptance. Attend in person and bring all the supporting evidence you need with you.
8. Enrol at the College and become a Westminster Kingsway College student!
Please note: you will not be guaranteed a place on your course until you have fully enrolled and received your Student Membership Card and signed your Learner Agreement.