You have the Dream – We Provide the Opportunity
With the help from our Supported Internship Programme, you now have the chance to take your first step into employment. The programme is designed to give people with additional support needs the guidance and encouragement they need to succeed in their chosen industries. This includes job coaching support which is tailored to meet your specific needs.
When you are on the programme you will:
• Be placed with an employer for the minimum of 5 months for at least 5 hours per week
• Work on your Employability Skills in the classroom for 4 hours a week
• Continue to study English and Maths at the appropriate levels for 4 hours a week
• Be assigned a Job Coach to support you in your role
• Learn about further opportunities for employment and apprenticeships
• Receive personalised travel-training support according to your needs.
We aim to give you the opportunity to gain the experience, skills and qualifications valued by employers. At the end of our Supported Internship programme, there may also be opportunities for you to find paid employment. You may also continue to receive support from a job coach through the Access to Work fund. You can talk more about this with your experienced Job Coach when you enrol on the programme.
Contact us today to get more information about the programme and how to sign up email@example.com