Finance for International Students | Westminster Kingsway College

Finance for International Students

Finance for International Students

The cost of your course will depend on your fee status, which is normally determined by your residency. If you are ordinarily resident in the EU or the EEA you will usually have ‘home’ student status.

Residency does not necessarily correlate with nationality: if you are a Bolivian but have been given Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), shown as a stamp in your passport, then the College will regard you as a ‘home’ student. If you require a visa to remain in the EU then the College will regard you as an ‘international’ student and will assign you a different fee status. The International Office at the College can help you with details of non-EU/overseas fees.


Westminster Kingsway College has a ‘no refunds’ policy. However, refunds may be considered if any of the circumstances outlined in the College’s Refund Policy has been met. Contact the Learner Consultants team at the College for a copy of the Refund Policy or click here for more details.


Translate »