College Refund Policy
If you have to pay fees for your course, this section is very important.
Please read this section very carefully. Westminster Kingsway College has a ‘no refunds’ policy which means that we do not give refunds other than in the circumstances detailed below. Once you have signed the application/enrolment form, you have agreed to the following terms and conditions as far as fees are concerned. Refunds may only be considered if one or more of the following circumstances exist:
- The College terminates a course which has already started
- The College is not able to provide an advertised course
- The College changes the time or location of a course from that advertised
- The College cancels an examination
- The College recommends a student transfers to a course with a lower fee
- The College has overcharged a student or assessed their fees incorrectly
- The College has not been able to organise suitable childcare for the duration of a course.
- Medical conditions, certified by appropriate medical professionals, resulting in the student having to leave the College completely.
- You notify the College, in writing, you are withdrawing at least 7 days before the course starts.
If after enrolment you decide to withdraw from your course for any other reason you will not get a refund. If we have agreed for you to pay in instalments then you must pay all unpaid instalments immediately.
Refund applications will only be considered if received on a correctly completed form, available from all Learner Experience offices or Finance office. Where refunds are declined the College may issue a credit note or voucher for another College course, as an alternative.
Where the College terminates a course which has already started, you will receive a full refund of all amounts paid; however, all other refunds and credit notes will be subject to deductions for classes already attended, the examination fee where the College has already registered your entry, unpaid student ID card fees, unpaid fees in respect of other programmes of study and an administration fee of £10.