College Refund Policy
This section is important if you have to pay fees for your course.
Westminster Kingsway College has a ‘no refunds’ policy. This means we will not pay back fees under ordinary circumstances, outside of the criteria listed below. By signing the application/enrolment form, you agreed to the following terms and conditions in regard to fees. Refunds may only be considered if one or more of the following circumstances exist:
- terminates a course which has already started
- is not able to provide an advertised course
- changes the time or location of a course from that advertised
- cancels an examination
- recommends a student transfers to a course with a lower fee
- has overcharged a student or assessed their fees incorrectly
- has not been able to organise suitable childcare for the duration of a course
- Medical conditions, certified by appropriate medical professionals, resulting in the student having to leave the college completely
- You notify the College, in writing, you are withdrawing at least seven days before the course starts.
If, after enrolment, you decide to withdraw from your course for any other reason you will not receive a refund. If we have agreed for you to pay in instalments then you must pay all unpaid instalments immediately.
Refund applications will only be considered if received on a correctly completed form, available from all Learner Experience offices or Finance office, reachable at 020 7963 4181. Where refunds are declined the college may issue a credit note or voucher for another college course, as an alternative.
Where the College terminates a course that has already started, you will receive a full refund of all amounts paid. However, all other refunds and credit notes will be subject to deductions for classes already attended, the examination fee where the College has already registered your entry, unpaid student ID card fees, unpaid fees in respect of other programmes of study and an administration fee of £10.
For more information please contact the College Learner Consultants via email@example.com