Westminster Kingsway College has a long-established history of helping all students achieve their dreams, going onto become experts in their field.
Some of our most notable alumni include:
In addition, our Hospitality and Culinary Arts courses have produced some recent entrepreneurs who are changing the face of dining in London, the UK as a whole, and the world:
- Rosa Van de Meersch – Hotelier, Au Canard Bleu, France
- Ed Smith – Author and Blogger, Rocket & Squash
- Nyung Namgung – Restauranteur, Beth’s Poutine, South Korea
- Shokofeh Hejazi – Senior Trend Analyst, The Food People
- Seo Hyung Im – Teacher, Charong Jeju, South Korea
- Beth Meyer – Owner, Southern Peach Pastries, USA
- Stefano Dell Aringa – Owner, Italian Supper Club
As a former student of Westminster Kingsway College, you join our worldwide family of alumni. We hope that you stay in touch and share how you have benefitted from being part of our community.
Whether you have just graduated or left some time ago, we can help to keep you involved with Westminster Kingsway College and your fellow alumni.
Our new Alumni Association is launching soon!