One of the hidden secrets of central London, The Vincent Rooms restaurant offers an exclusive dining experience and the highest levels of service in the beautiful surroundings of Vincent Square in London’s SW1. Meet some of the country’s finest young chefs before they embark on their future careers in the Hospitality and Culinary Arts industry around the world.
Offering two unique dining experiences and a menu that changes every day, guests can enjoy dining in the modern European-style brasserie or the intimate surroundings of the Escoffier Room, with the best in contemporary cuisine freshly prepared by Westminster Kingsway College’s second and third year chef students, under the supervision of experienced chef lecturers, with the front of house service delivered by Hospitality students and lecturers. Alumni from this award-winning College restaurant include Dennis Mwakulua, Sophie Wright, Ben Murphy, Jamie Oliver and Ainsley Harriott.
- The Brasserie and The Escoffier Room is open lunchtimes during term time from Monday to Friday. Table reservations are available from 12pm – 1pm. Guests can stay until 3pm.
- The Brasserie is open three evenings during term time – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- The Escoffier Room is open two evenings during term time – Wednesday, Thursday.
- Table reservations in the evenings are available from 6pm – 7pm. Guests can stay until 9pm.
To find out more and see the latest restaurant menus, please visit our dedicated Vincent Rooms website.
The Vincent Rooms are also available for hire for lunches, dinners, awards ceremonies and conferences.
- Reservations: 020 7802 8391 | email@example.com
- Westminster Kingsway College, 76 Vincent Square, London SW1P 2PD
- Website www.thevincentrooms.co.uk
- Twitter @TheVincentRooms |
- Facebook Facebook.com/TheVincentRooms
If you are looking to hire one of our venues please visit firstname.lastname@example.org