The social post can be completed by video, image, or text on either TikTok, Instagram, or Facebook.
You must tag and follow the relevant social media channel for your entry to be counted:
Entries must be made and posted by the closing date of the 1st of September 2022 11:59pm
One winner will receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
Win an £50 Amazon voucher Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you are agreeing to these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
2. The Prize Draw is being run by The Capital City College Group, a Corporation established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 whose registered office is at. 211 Grays Inn Rd, London WC1X 8RA (“The Capital City College Group Group”).
Eligibility to enter
3. The Prize Draw is open to students receiving their GCSE results.
4. Entries will be put into a prize draw and a winner will be chosen in September 2022.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted, determined by social media and will require you to provide an email address and contact number (if you are chosen as the winner), which will be cross checked on The Capital City College Group’s application system. We will not ask for any details unless you are chosen as the competition winner.
6. The Prize Draw is free to enter.
7. In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
8. Capital City College Group staff members are excluded from the competition.
How to enter
9. To enter the Prize Draw, simply create a social media post for the ‘Win a £50 Amazon voucher’ competition as stated at the top of this page. You must be following our social media channels and tag us in the post to enter.
10. The Capital City College Group will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
11. The Prize (the “Prize”) is a £50 Amazon Voucher.
12. The Capital City College Group’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
13. Cut off point for entries to the Prize Draw will be 23.59pm on 1st September 2022.
14. The Winner (the one “Winner”) will be drawn at random in September 2022.
15. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
16. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of The Capital City College Group regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The Winner will be notified after 2nd September 2022 via their social media which they entered with when posting their entry during competition.
19. The Capital City College Group will attempt to contact the Winner by email a maximum of two times from email@example.com phone one time using the details provide on the entry form.
20. If the Winner does not respond to the emails or phone call notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the Prize. The Capital City College Group reserves the right to choose and notify a new Winner.
Receipt of the Prize
21. Please allow 14 business days for delivery of the Prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
22. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the Prize Draw being used by The Capital City College Group for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
23. An announcement of the Winner’s first name and course applied for will be made via The Capital City College Group’s social media channels.
Limitation of Liability
25. The Capital City College Group does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the Prize Draw or being selected for a Prize, save that the WKCIC Group does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. The Capital City College Group does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this Prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty, manufacturer guarantee and the product are that of the Winner.
27. The Capital City College Group reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.