Join the Prince’s Trust Team programme, our 12 week personal development programme, for a chance to gain new skills, take a qualification and meet new people.
You will be enrolled initially onto Level 1, and you can progress to Level 2 after week 1 if appropriate.
If you sign up for the Team programme, you'll be joining a group of up to 15 young people for your 12-week programme.
When you come on board you will be challenged to:
· Take on your group community projects, making a positive difference to the place where you live
· Take part in an action packed residential trip
· Take part in an exciting team challenge
· Get two weeks' work experience in something you are interested in
· Develop your English and Maths skills
· Improve your interview and CV skills to ensure your confidence is sky-high when taking the next step
You must be aged 16 to 25 years old and not in employment or education.
The qualifications are 100% portfolio assessed and are graded as pass or fail.
If you will be aged 16, 17 or 18 on 31 August in the year you begin your course, and have been resident in the UK/EU/EEA for the past 3 years, it will be free. Some courses will have other costs associated, such as for materials and trips. Many of our students are eligible for financial support when studying at college – please click here for more information.
You will gain a nationally recognised qualification at Level 1 or Level 2 in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills.
From here you can get into further education, training or employment.
Find out more about the courses and levels offered at WestKing...