It’s really easy to apply online for most courses at WestKing – simply follow the step-by-step guide here:
1. Find the course you’d like to study using the online course search and click ‘Apply Now (Add to Basket)’ on the course you’ve chosen – you can add as many courses as you want to apply for by repeating this step
2. When you’ve finished adding, click the shopping basket icon in the top
3. If you’re happy with your selections, tell us if you’ve already applied to study at WestKing, or our sister college, City and Islington College
4. Once you’ve answered the question, click the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you’ve already applied to us or City and Islington College, you will need to login to your account to proceed. If you haven’t, please fill in the details to register with us
5. Follow the registration steps and then progress to complete your application
We will get back to you with further information and
If you are successful at interview you will be offered a place at the college, subject to evidence of your exam results, receipt of a good reference and any other relevant entry criteria.
Once you have received an offer and accepted it, we will invite you in for enrolment. For courses starting in September 2020, enrolment information will be sent out in July/August 2020.
Not sure what course is for you or what our courses mean?
Find out more about what our courses mean – from vocational courses to A Levels to T Levels and more – here.
When should I complete my application?
We accept applications all year round at WestKing – but the sooner you get your application in, the sooner we can invite you in for an interview. If you apply during the summer before your course starts, we will invite you into enrolment and interview you and enrol you at the same time.
If you are applying for a Higher Education course such as
Apply via UCAS
If you are applying for more than one Higher Education course, or more than one provider (such as multiple universities), you should apply online through UCAS using the button on the course page. To apply through UCAS for 2020 entry, you will be required to pay £13 for one choice and £24 for more than one choice.
If you are applying for just one Higher Education course, or are looking to study part-time, please use our online application system to apply – simply follow the steps in ‘Applying to Study at WestKing’.
If you are applying from outside of the UK/EU/EEA or Switzerland, you can apply directly to us online.
Once you have applied, we will ask you for:
– A copy of your passport (and visa if you are in the UK already)
– IELTS (Academic) for UKVI Test Report (if you have already sat the test)
– Photocopies of other relevant qualifications
If you have existing qualifications from a country outside the UK and you are not sure which course or level is right for you please contact our international office. We can check your certificates and recommend the most appropriate level and qualification for you.
If you require a Tier 4 Student Visa or Short Term Study Visa in order to study with us, we will assess your suitability to apply for a visa during the application process. As part of this assessment, we may ask for further information about your immigration history and will carry out an interview with you. If you are overseas at the time of application this interview will take place online.
To apply for our ESOL, English and Maths courses you can complete a registration form on the course page.
We will invite you to visit the college for a test and interview to help us to suggest the best way to help you to improve your skills.