Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Training as an Apprentice has given me new found confidence. Before I started this programme I was a little lost and didn’t have a career path planned. Now I know that I want to work in events management and I am working towards my goal.
Apprenticeships and Traineeships
We offer a range of Apprenticeships and Traineeships at the College that will help you to achieve your qualifications while learning through the workplace. These include:
- Renowned Hospitality and Chef Apprenticeships working with five star hotels and Michelin starred restaurants across London and the South East.
- Facilities Management through the College’s BIFM accredited centre
- Creative Media Apprenticeships working with leading media organisations like the BBC and Channel Four
- Health & Social Care Apprenticeships working with employers in the NHS and other medical organisations
- Business and Administration Apprenticeships and Customer Service Apprenticeships with a wide range of employers that will develop your skills
- Traineeships which help you become work-ready and prepare you for an Apprenticeship or employment.
If you are aged 16-23 please visit our Live Vacancies page for the latest Apprenticeship vacancies with our employer partners.
If you are aged 24 or over please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7963 4181 for further information on Apprenticeships or additional funding available.
If you are an employer looking to recruit Apprentices for your business or organisation then please visit our Employer Page for more information or to enquire online.
Alternatively, please expand the boxes below to find out more about Apprenticeship qualifications available at the College.
Apprentices at Home of Cricket
Find out about our Apprenticeship programme at the Home of Cricket - Lord's.read more