BA Degree in Hospitality and Business Management
Everyone at Westminster Kingsway College has such a passion for Hospitality and the lecturers are great. They really know about the industry and they can share their own passion for the subject. The College has really helped me to believe in myself and stay focused throughout my studies. We were asked to write down our objectives at the start of the year and I looked at them recently and had achieved everything I set out to do which was great.
Choose us for your degree
- Higher Education, lower fees
- Courses starting in September 2019
- Career-focused degrees in central London
- Small classes and a personal tutor to support your learning and progression
- Friendly, relaxed environment
- Full-time and part-time/day release options
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Strategy & Enterprise Management - Top Up
- BA (Hons) Culinary Arts and Business Management - Top Up
- BA (Hons) Culinary Arts and Business Management - Top Up¬†(part time)
- BA (Hons) Hospitality and Tourism Management - Top Up
- BA (Hons) Hospitality and Tourism Management - Top Up (part time)
- Business Management Foundation Degree¬†
- Culinary Arts¬†Foundation Degree
- Culinary Arts¬†Foundation Degree¬†(day release)
- Hospitality Management Foundation Degree
- Hospitality Management Foundation Degree (day release)
- Tourism and Events Management Foundation Degree
- Tourism and Events Management Foundation Degree (day release)
How to Apply
For full time courses: Apply directly to Westminster Kingsway College by completing our online application form (printed submissions will not be accepted) or online through UCAS (fee payable to UCAS*)
For Part time/Day release courses: Apply directly to Westminster Kingsway College by completing our online application form (printed submissions will not be accepted)
Links to our online application form and the relevant pages on UCAS can be found on the course pages listed above.
*To apply through UCAS for 2019 entry, you will be required to pay ¬£13 for one choice and ¬£24 for more than one choice.
If you are applying for¬†tuition fees loans and maintenance loans¬†through Student Finance England, you will need to use our legal name of¬†WKCIC Group.
As a prospective student who is considering applying for a HE course at the College, here are some important documents that may affect your application and recruitment to one of our courses.¬†
- Access and Participation Statement 2018/19¬†
- Student Protection Plan 2018/19
- Complaints Policy and Procedures
- Freedom of Speech Code of Conduct
- Further Statements and Policies that relate to being a student at Westminster Kingsway College
Successful QAA review for Westminster Kingsway College
The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) has confirmed the quality and standards of provision at Westminster Kingsway College following its review in February 2015. To read the full QAA report¬†click here.