I live nearby and found Westminster Kingsway to be a friendly College. My English has improved and you learn speaking with people in class. I would like work in Social Care and plan to go onto another course to learn new skills.
At Westminster Kingsway College, we provide many courses for those learning English at all levels.
Our courses will help you to:
- Get a nationally recognised English or Literacy qualification and certificate
- Get extra help if you cannot read or write
- Use computers to help you learn
- Get advice about your education and about how to move on to what you want to do next.
- 12 week and 18 week courses available
- Daytime and evening classes
- Classes start in January, February, April and September
- Yearly courses start in September each year
Contact the College on 020 7963 4181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrolment for ESOL classes takes place at:
Contact us for enrolment appointments or drop-in to a College centre.
If you are looking for an English class – please contact the College about classes and start dates available throughout the year
Please note: All of our English (ESOL) courses lead to an examination in one or more skills (reading, writing and speaking/listening). Entry to any of these examinations, however, is not automatic and is always subject to a recommendation by the teacher. Teachers will recommend entry to examinations only in cases where a student has reached the required standard.
English courses for International students
Westminster Kingsway College has a number of English courses for International (non-EU) students. If you are an International student from outside of the European Union looking for an English course then click here.