I live nearby and found Westminster Kingsway to be a friendly College. My English has improved and you learn speaking with people in class. I would like work in Social Care and plan to go onto another course to learn new skills.
At Westminster Kingsway College, we offer many courses for those wishing to learn English.
Our courses will help you to:
- Get a nationally recognised English or Literacy qualification and certificate
- Get extra help if you cannot read or write
- Use computers to help you learn
- Get advice about your education and about how to move on to what you want to do next.
- 12 week and 18 week courses available
- Daytime and evening classes
- Classes start in January, February, April and September
- Yearly courses start in September each year
Enrolling now at our Soho, Victoria and Regent’s Park (course duration: 12 weeks).
Morning, afternoon and evening courses available - courses are free to eligible students, or from £100.
Skills for Work
This course is for those who would like to learn or develop essential skills for the workplace. There are 3 components: English, Maths and ICT.
- English: You will learn how to use grammar and punctuation correctly, and you will work on your written language and spelling, which will help you with your CV and presentation skills.
- Maths: You will improve your general understanding of Maths, and the language of Maths, in order to improve your employability.
- ICT: You will learn how to use Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, all essential skills in the modern workplace.
- Course dates and times: 25th February 2019 - 17th July 2019 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 12.30 — 3.30 pm. Wednesday 1 — 4 pm
Find out more about this course here
Contact the College on 020 7963 4181 or email email@example.com
Book an appointment for assessment:
- Visit the Soho Centre
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 0207 963 4181
Enrolment for ESOL classes takes place at:
Contact us for enrolment appointments or drop-in to a College centre.
If you are looking for an English class – please contact the College about classes and start dates available throughout the year
Please note: All of our English (ESOL) courses lead to an examination in one or more skills (reading, writing and speaking/listening). Entry to any of these examinations, however, is not automatic and is always subject to a recommendation by the teacher. Teachers will recommend entry to examinations only in cases where a student has reached the required standard.
English courses for International students
Westminster Kingsway College has a number of English courses for International (non-EU) students. If you are an International student from outside of the European Union looking for an English course then click here.