Wine & Spirit Training at Westminster Kingsway College
Westminster Kingsway College has an outstanding reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. Established over 100 years ago, the School of Hospitality is recognised as one of the leading providers of education and training in the UK and accredited with the new national Training Quality Standard, it is a centre of excellence for hospitality training.
The College offers industry training programmes to suit all skills and abilities. You could improve your professional chef’s skills, learn new management techniques, attending a master class or join an Apprenticeship.
Hospitality Training to help your business grow
- Hospitality Apprenticeships in Professional Cookery and Hospitality Food Service and Supervisory Skills
- Full-time College-based courses, including Professional Chefs Diplomas and Diplomas in Hospitality Supervision
- Part-time College-based courses, including Professional Cookery NVQs, Professional Scholarships, Patisserie and Confectionery courses and Business Skills
- Master classes in Specialist Culinary Skills
- Management courses with the Institute of Hospitality
- Foundation Degrees and BA Degrees in Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management and Tourism Management
- International Culinary Diploma or International Patisserie Diploma. A fast track, intensive course for Professional Chefs.
- Bespoke courses for employers – tailor-made training and courses to help your business to grow.