This qualification is suitable for both young and adult learners, including those in or seeking employment. It is also ideal for those who need to develop an awareness of issues surrounding equality and diversity, for example as part of an induction programme or personal development.
This qualification is useful for anyone who would like to develop their
understanding of equality and diversity. Britain is a culturally diverse nation that respects and values the differences in people. Companies are legally required to follow a set of practices to ensure discrimination is eradicated and expectations of equality are met. A good understanding of the wide-ranging legislation is essential in creating a workplace that is centred on fairness, dignity and respect.
You can enrol on our FREE distance learning courses from the comfort of your own home, with all workbooks and assessments available online with the help of your tutor who will be assigned to support you throughout your training.
All you’ll need is a computer (laptop or PC, Windows, or Mac), tablet and
access to the internet.
Awarding body: NCFE/CACHE
Duration of course: 2-3 Months
Guided learning hours: 180
To be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity, learners are required to successfully complete 3 mandatory units:
• Unit 01 – Equality and diversity in society
• Unit 02 – Equality and diversity in the community
• Unit 03 –Equality and diversity in the workplace
To enrol with us you must live in London or a non-devolved area of England and
· Be aged 19 or over
· Be able to provide a British or Irish Passport with three years’ residency in the EU/EEA or
· Have a European Union Settlement Scheme residence (EUSS) with three years’ residency in the EU/EEA and UK and have lived in the UK prior to 31 December 2020 or
· Have a biometric residence card permitting study in the UK along with having lived in the UK for the at least the last three years and
· Be able to provide current proof of JSA, IS, UC or ESA or proof of salary
Register interest and BOOK NOW
• You will be contacted and asked to complete a short English assessment and enrolment, on-line or at the College
• If you have any further questions, or are unsure if you meet any of the eligibility criteria for a free course, please contact the Distance Learning Team: email@example.com - 0207 931 6903
FREE – If you meet the eligibility criteria
The qualification can support progression to further sector-specific training and qualifications for the following types of roles:
• Advice Worker
• Community Development Worker
• Community Education Officer
• Housing Manager/Officer
• Human Resources Officer
• Social Worker
• Training and Development Officer
• Youth Worker
• Equality and Diversity Officer/Equalities officer