The duration and delivery of the course is flexible and will be discussed between you and your tutor with a timetable that fits around you
About the Course
This course has been designed to give you the insight you need to work in a management role in a variety of settings, building on your leadership capabilities and showing you how to manage projects, people and relationships. The innovative design of this qualification means you can fast-track your career progression, validated by the Institute of Leadership and Management, the UK’s largest management awarding body.
What Will I Study?
Topics covered can include:
- The Employer and Leadership Role
- Planning, Allocating and Organising Work
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Communication and Information Systems in the Workplace
- Motivation and Improving Performance
- Career Development
- Induction, Training and Coaching
- Dealing with Discipline, Conflict and Stress in the Workplace
- Health and Safety at Work
- Customer Service
- Change Management
- Quality Management
What Will I Need?
You will need:
- English and Maths at Level 2 (such as GCSEs at grade 4/grade C or above, or Functional Skills)
- to be aged 19 or older
- to be eligible to study in the UK
- to currently live in Greater London (or non-devolved budget areas in England)
Upon enrolment, you will be asked to upload residency and income documents for college funding purposes.
What Can I Do After?
Upon successful completion of the course you will achieve a nationally-recognised qualification, which can help you progress into further study in this area.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.