Get into Facilities Management with The Prince’s Trust
If you are 18-25, not currently in employment, education or training and living in London, then join our FREE training programme where you will:
- Learn about Facilities Management roles including reception and concierge, cleaning services, catering, waste management, lift engineering, maintenance and helpdesk operation.
- Gain the following qualifications: Level 1 Award in Facilities Services, Level 1 Award in Employability Skills, Level 2 Certificate in Food Safety and Catering
- Gain on the job work experience in the facilities sector
- Improve your confidence and presentation skills
- Get ongoing support up to 6 months following the programme to get you into employment or training
- Secure an interview for genuine employment opportunities with Land Securities partner employers
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED? LMS OPPORTUNITY STM/ 50022
Travel costs and lunch will be provided during the programme.
This programme is provided by The Prince’s Trust in partnership with Land Securities and Westminster Kingsway College.