Westminster Kingsway College is one of the largest providers of education in central London and boasts teaching centres across the capital, which offer a wide range of courses, including English Language, Vocational programmes and Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
Every year Westminster Kingsway College welcomes International students from all over the world. Our cosmopolitan College community includes over 60 nationalities speaking 54 different languages. We welcome students of all nationalities who have either settled in the UK or travelled to London specifically to study with us. You can study alongside students from all over the world and your experience with us will be greatly enriched by this diversity.
Westminster Kingsway College is accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English and is a member of English UK. Westminster Kingsway College’s teaching of English has also been recognised as a Centre of Excellence by EL Gazette, the newspaper for English language and international education, based on the recent British Council inspection.
Specialist courses at Westminster Kingsway College include:
- International English Language courses – click here for details of our International English courses
- International Chef and Hospitality Diplomas – click here for details.
- Vocational Courses in Hospitality & Culinary Arts, Creative Industries and Management – click here for courses for International students
- Undergraduate Degrees in Business, Hospitality Management, Tourism Management, Culinary Arts and Creative Media – click here for details.
- The International Office
- Westminster Kingsway College
- Regent’s Park Centre, Longford Street
- London NW1 3HB
- United Kingdom
- Tel: 0044 (0) 20 7802 8930