International students at Westminster Kingsway College have access to a wide range of courses in a friendly and professional environment to give you the best learning experience. The College will offer you:
- First-class teaching from lecturers and trainers who have worked in your chosen industry and have developed their teaching skills to help you to learn and gain the most from your chosen specialist subject
- Tutors and Support Officers available to support you throughout your studies
- Progression to a wide variety of universities
- Excellent results for students committed to their studies and cost effective courses that provide you with value for money
- Opportunities to meet with employers from industry through forums and events and the possibility of work placements and internships
- First-class facilities and resources at all of our College Centres with free Internet access and membership of our Learning Centres. The Learning Centres have been especially designed for speakers of languages other than English ensuring that all international students can make full use of the facilities.
- Excellent location near to mainline, zone one train and tube stations in central London
- An International Officer and Student Support team offering help and advice throughout your studies
- An opportunity to join the Student Association and enjoy student activities throughout the year
- A chance to take part in national competitions and events while you study at Westminster Kingsway College
- Great field trips which will enhance your studies and encourage you to interact with your fellow students
- A safe and comfortable learning environment to help you maximise every opportunity to achieve your personal objectives.
School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts
Offering professional chef diplomas and hospitality management courses as well as a dedicated international chef’s programme, Westminster Kingsway College has an excellent reputation within the hospitality industry and famous former students include TV chefs, Jamie Oliver, Antony Worrall Thompson and Ainsley Harriott.
Our English Programme for International students is accredited by the British Council, with learning support to help you improve your skills.
Westminster Kingsway College offers multimedia, computing and ICT courses. Students will have access to the Creative Learning Lab at our Soho Centre, which features a TV studio, multimedia suite and creative workshop used by the industry, including the BBC and Channel 4.
Other subjects include Film and Media, Fashion, Art & Design, Performing Arts, Health and Social Care, Travel and Tourism and Access to Higher Education. Students from Westminster Kingsway College have progressed to further study at universities and colleges all over the United Kingdom and overseas. The College is also working with key universities to provide undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The College has excellent business links across the capital, ensuring that our students are able to work closely with potential employers and gain qualifications recognised around the world.