If you want to study at Westminster Kingsway College then you will need to prepare to live in central London. We can help you with all of the information and advice that you need. Our International team can advise on:
- Accommodation in London – if you are applying from overseas we can help you to find the right accommodation – we work in partnership with accredited accommodation providers to book accommodation depending on taste and budget
- Visa regulations for the UK – we can help and advise on applications
- The cost of living in London – we can help you to work out the cost of living
- How to open a bank account – we can advise on the nearest branches of banks to the College
- How to apply to work in the UK – if your visa allows work in the UK we can link you to employment agencies and our careers team
- How to arrange healthcare – we can advise on the options open to you
- Travelling around London – we can advise on the best and cheapest way to travel across London as a student
The College can arrange a private taxi to pick you up from the airport on your arrival in the UK. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for dates of the pick-up and to confirm your booking.
Should you wish to book airport collection then please contact the international office.
English Language/Summer School course students
Congratulations on receiving an offer for a place on a programme at Westminster Kingsway College.
International Student Support understands that leaving home (possibly for the first time) and moving to an unfamiliar culture can be both exciting and difficult. Please download our Pre-Departure Guide to help you make preparations for your new life in the UK.