1. Find out more
Before your child applies, they will need to decide what they want to study. Take a look at our full list of courses for the most up to date course information. Our friendly and fully trained advisors from the Learner Consultants team can be contacted on 020 7963 4181 – we offer a free, impartial advice service to help learners decide which options will suit them best for their future.
2. Attend an Open Day
3. Apply online
We recommend applying as early as possible to have the best opportunity of gaining a place on a course.
There are various ways to apply for a course:
- Apply online – for most of our courses learners can to apply online via our website:
– Step 1 – Find the course and click on the apply online button
– Step 2 – Enter personal details on the registration page
– Step 3 – Verify your email address
– Step 4 – Return to the course page and click apply online
– Step 5 – Enter your email address and password and proceed through the application form
If you are uncertain about the information that is required, or you need some help with filling in the form, please contact us on 020 7963 4181 or via the Live Chat link at the bottom of the website. We will be happy to help you. Please also contact on this number or email email@example.com for courses starting February 2019
- Apply through UCAS – If you are applying for a full-time Higher Education Degree then you can apply through UCAS
- Apply to the International Office – International students from outside of the EU should contact the International office for details of how to apply
- Go along to the first course – For many Community courses that take place in community venues in Camden, learners can go along to the first course each term to enrol.
4. Receive confirmation
If you have submitted an application then the college will write to you to confirm that we have received your application. If you have not received this within two weeks of sending your application, please call 020 7963 4181 to track the status of your application.
5. Attend an interview
If you are eligible to join your chosen course you will also receive a letter inviting you to attend an interview at a certain time and date. Please ensure that you attend your interview. It is not always possible to arrange alternative dates or times. If you cannot attend you interview please call 020 7963 4181 as soon as possible.
6. Receive confirmation of your offer
If you are successful at interview you will be offered a place at the College, subject to evidence of your exam results, receipt of a good reference and any other relevant entry criteria. Once you have received an offer you should confirm acceptance of this offer in writing, by returning the freepost card given to you at interview.
7. Receive an enrolment date
If you have submitted an early application we will send you an enrolment date during August once we have received your acceptance. It is vital that you attend in person and bring all the supporting evidence you need with you.