I like the College environment – the new building and the facilities. I was inspired by my friends to study. I want to be a nurse and so this is the first steps on that path. I would like to go onto study the Access to Nursing course and then onto university.
I really enjoyed the experiments as I felt that they helped me learn better. It seemed to me that we never had to ‘make do’, as the College had enough equipment for our classes and group work. Our teachers are very patient as well and ready to answer all your questions which made us feel unrestricted in class to ask questions. I also enjoyed our external trips, especially the Science Museum and the Royal Veterinary College.
Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths
A Science or Engineering qualification can prepare you for many careers including food development, medicine, research, meteorology and astronomy. If you want to tackle climate change or be the first in the know, then these courses would give you the skills to move ahead.
Careers at a glance:
- Bio Medical Scientist
- Laboratory Technician
- A-Level Intensive Biology (AQA)
- A-Level Intensive Maths (Edexcel)
- A-Level Intensive Physics (Edexcel)
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Engineering Level 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences Level 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Science Level 3
- Engineering Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma
- Science Level 3 BTEC National