TeachingTeaching is one of the most rewarding professions and provides you with the opportunity to interact with people of all ages and backgrounds. Westminster Kingsway College offers courses that will help you to progress into teaching and develop your skills for the classroom.We offer teaching courses for those who are looking to teach English to Speakers of other Languages or for those who would like to teach in the lifelong learning sector. We also offer an Access to Education Studies and Teacher Training course for those looking to go to university to study teaching.
CELTA courses - Please click on the link to download a copy of the CELTA Training booklet with information about our CELTA courses and the application form or email email@example.com.
Careers at a glance: Teacher (Primary and Secondary) | Lecturer | Head teacher | Social Worker | Researcher | School Administrator Click on the course links below for further information.
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Teacher Training Level 3 (19+ only)
- Award in Education and Training Level 3 (April 19)
- Award in Education and Training Level 3 (January 19)
- Award in Education and Training Level 3 (September 19)
- CELTA Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (January 19)
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Childcare