Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully.
If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Westminster Kingsway College or any subsidiary of Westminster Kingsway College.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Westminster Kingsway College reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by post, telephone, message via the Westminster Kingsway College Facebook or Twitter pages or email. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Westminster Kingsway College, Marketing Department, Victoria Centre, Vincent Square London SW1P 2PD after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees to participate in such promotional or publicity activity and material and to the use of their names and photographs in such activity or material as Westminster Kingsway College may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by Westminster Kingsway College
- Westminster Kingsway College reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Westminster Kingsway College may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- If the prize is to be delivered, Westminster Kingsway College will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time. For prizes that have to be collected, claims must be made within 14 days from the closing date or the winner will be redrawn.
- Entries will not be returned to entrants and Westminster Kingsway College accepts no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, any entries.
- By submitting a design to this competition, you are granting Westminster Kingsway College to use all intellectual property rights (“IPRs”) in and to your design for promotional use and for any other purpose. Please note that you will not receive any royalties if Westminster Kingsway College uses your design.
- Entries must be entirely your own original work and must not breach any copyright or third party rights. Westminster Kingsway College will not be made partially or fully liable for any non-original work submitted by you.
- All entries must be suitable for publication and public viewing. The design must not include any defamatory, offensive or unlawful content.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to agree to be bound by them by entering this competition.