To apply for a course at Westminster Kingsway College
Once you have decided what you would like to study you need to submit an application. We recommend applying as early as possible to have the best opportunity of gaining a place on you your chosen course. If you apply late in the academic year, you are less likely to be offered a place and may need to consider alternatives, which we can help you with.
There are various ways to apply for a course:
- Apply online – for some courses you will be able to apply online via this website. To apply online, please find your chosen course on this website and click on the apply online button above your course to apply. So that your application can be processed as quickly as possible, please make sure that you complete all sections of the form. If you are uncertain about the information that is required, or you need some help with filling in the form, please contact us on 0870 060 9800 or via the Live Chat link at the bottom of the website. We will be happy to help you.
- Complete an application form – You can print and complete an application form and return it to the College. You can also pick up a copy in any College Centre. Additional copies can also be requested by contacting 0870 060 9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed forms can also be delivered by hand to any College Centre or sent to Registry, Westminster Kingsway College, Regent’s Park Centre, Longford Street, London NW1 3HB.
- Enrol direct at College – For some courses, you can enrol directly to the College without submitting an application form. For these courses you will need to visit the Centre in person at a scheduled appointment. To book a direct enrolment appointment, please contact the College on 0870 060 9800 or email email@example.com.
- Apply through UCAS – If you are applying for a full-time Higher Education Degree then you can apply through UCAS www.ucas.com. Otherwise for all other Higher Education Degrees you can apply direct to the College.
- Apply for an Apprenticeship vacancy – Applications for Apprenticeships and Work-Based Learning can follow a different process. Visit the Apprenticeships page or contact us for details.
- Apply to the International Office – International students from outside of the EU should contact the International office for details of how to apply.
- Go along to the first course – For many Community courses that take place in community venues in Camden, you can go along to the first course each term to enrol.
For general enquiries – please complete the form below or you can contact us on 0870 060 9800, email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Live Chat link at the bottom of the website. We will be happy to help you. If you are not sure which course you would like to apply for yet, contact our Learner Experience team via either our live chat or by completing the form below. Please note, this form is for enquiries only and is not an application for a course.