King's Cross Centre
Courses for Students with Learning Disabilities or Difficulties
Westminster Kingsway College encourages applications from students with disabilities, mental health difficulties or learning difficulties, providing access and a high quality learning experience for all.
Courses for students with Learning Disabilities - LDD Programmes at the King's Cross Centre. Click here for LDD Courses booklet.
We offer a range of courses for students with learning difficulties or disabilities at our King’s Cross Centre and in community venues in Camden and Westminster with programmes leading to accredited qualifications and pathways for independent living, employment and essential skills.
For details of all of the College's provision for students with learning disabilities and difficulties in both Camden and Westminster including the Kennet West Skills Centre and Alexandra College: No Limits programme please click here.
For more details about Disability and Mental Health Support at the College, please contact the Disability and Mental Health Team click here.
- Art and Crafts for people with Learning disabilities Autumn
- Art and Crafts for people with Learning disabilities Spring
- Introduction to Lip Reading and Coping with Hearing Loss Swiss Cottage Community Centre Autumn
- Learning Disabilities (LDD) Entry Level and Foundation Level
- Lip Reading and Coping with Hearing Loss Swiss Cottage Community Centre Autumn